urrently, biodegradable bag is one of the environmentally friendly alternative that need to be taken into account. Do not rule out, biodegradable plastic will be a substitute for conventional plastic in the future. Indonesia Biodegradable Bag in Brunei is one of the high quality biodegradable bag manufacturers. We will help you to find out what degradable bag product suits you. The need for plastic in everyday life is inevitable. The problem of plastic waste that accumulates is a common scourge for earth’s creatures. With the presence of degradable bag products, at least we can reduce the use of conventional plastics. If you are curious, let’s get acquainted more with something called “biodegradable bag”.
- Environmentally Friendly Plastic Innovation
Indonesia Biodegradable Bag in Brunei is an environmentally friendly innovation made from 100% natural materials. Here are some raw materials that can be processed into biodegradable bag:
- Cassava plastic from the cassava plant as a solution to replace conventional plastic that is difficult to decompose. The cassava plastic is based on starch which can be decomposed naturally by microbes. When plastic is thrown into the ground or water, the microbes in the water or soil will completely decompose this type of plastic.
- Seaweed plastic is one of the raw material for food container plastic. Besides being easier to decompose, it is also very safe for packaging food because it is free of harmful chemicals.
- Although still rare, plastic packaging made of wood has been produced in several countries. This artificial plastic is very hard, so it is suitable for plastic containers and plastic cabinets.
- Nanocellulose is the name for plastic made from tiny plants such as algae. When going through the processing, this plastic is solid and can be made into glass or earthenware.
- Shells of Arthropods and Snails. This unique type of plastic utilizes the shells of arthropods found in the sea. In addition, snail shells as waste where the meat is taken for consumption are also used as the basic material for biodegradable plastic as chitosan. Chitosan is a fiber that makes plastic strong and elastic. Because it is made of completely natural materials, of course it doesn’t take long for this plastic to decompose. Indonesia Biodegradable Bag in Brunei In the future, we will try to involve waste from animals as biodegradable plastic material, one of which is from snail shell waste.
2. Biodegradable vs Degradable
Many people mistakenly interpret biodegradable plastic as the same as degradable. In fact, these two plastics have different production processes and decomposition timings. Biodegradable plastic is a plastic that uses 100% natural raw materials (waste). Meanwhile, degradable plastics still involve chemical materials and processes in their manufacture. Although both can decompose on their own, biodegradable plastic is more environmentally friendly and decomposes faster. Indonesia Biodegradable Bag in Brunei only use sorted plant wastes. We also always try to reduce carbon emissions from our production activities.
- How Long Does it Take for Decompose?
The basic ingredients of degradable plastic come from bacterial cellulose, chitin, chitosan, or flour contained in plants. it also involves other plastic or polymeric materials found in plant and animal cells. Based on research, non-biodegradable plastic takes about 50 years to decompose naturally, while biodegradable plastic can decompose 10 to 20 times faster. The results of this plastic degradation can be used as animal feed or as compost. If you want to know more about Indonesia Biodegradable Bag in Brunei especially for the product and cooperation, don’t hesitate to reach us via the contact listed on our website.
For more information about biodegradable bag please contact: Whatsapp/Mobile Phone : +62 811 1721 338 (Ratna), or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org. Location of Urban Plastic Indonesia : https://goo.gl/maps/2FJYiCjc6Y9dHA6HA